Join Our Team!
The Illinois Credit Union System is a great place to work, with a dynamic office environment, a competitive compensation and benefits package, and a convenient location in Naperville near Route 59 & I-88. Finding and retaining great people is key to our mission of helping credit unions compete by providing attractive and cost effective products and services.
The Illinois Credit Union League is the primary trade association for credit unions in Illinois, which provides Information, Legislation, Education, Member Services including Public Relations and Communications. The other major partner of the Illinois Credit Union System is the ICUL Service Corporation, which helps credit unions compete through a number of products and services. By pooling resources through the System, we are able to achieve economies of scale and accomplish more than any of the credit unions and their members could alone. We operate in Illinois and nationwide. Credit unions are member owned, nonprofit financial institutions.
If you want to be a part of an exciting and challenging organization that is committed to the credit unions mission of "people helping people", check out our job openings below and send us a resume.
Our Current Openings
How To Apply
Please read the instructions in the Application Checklist to apply for an open position.
The Illinois Credit Union System recognizes that our employees are our most valuable resource and our salary and comprehensive benefits package reflects this commitment to excellence.
We offer a competitive salary package to attract and retain employees with a strong work ethic and customer service orientation. All employees are given a performance review each year and are considered for a merit increases.
- Incentive Compensation
Incentive Compensation is awarded annually based on profit and employee performance.
Full-time employees are eligible for a company medical benefit package, including:
- Medical Insurance (HMO or PPO)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Care
- Prescription Drug Card
- Flexpay - pay for out of pocket medical and dependant daycare costs with pre-tax dollars
- Company Paid Group Life Insurance
- Optional Life Insurance to cover your spouse, children or additional for yourself.
- Long Term Disability
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- 401(k) with company match- save pre-tax dollars through payroll deduction
- Company profit sharing contribution to 401(k), discretionary based on financial result
- Work/Life Balance Benefit
- Paid Vacation Days
- Paid Sick Days
- Paid Personal Days
- Professional and career education program
- Employee Assistance Program - free counseling for employee and dependants for a wide range of issues
- Employee years of service recognition program
Part-time employees are eligible for some pro-rated non-medical benefits.
The Illinois Credit Union System is an equal opportunity employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status or marital status.
- Applicants and employees must meet Surety Company bonding requirements to qualify and to remain qualified for employment.
- Applicants are subject to pre-employment screening, including a credit check and criminal background check.
- The Illinois Credit Union System is an "at will" employer.
Note: This page does not represent a job offer. Benefits cited on this page may be changed at any time. The official plan documents govern in any case of discrepancy between the Plan and the descriptions on this site. A formal application and disclosures must be completed for employment to be considered.